Cultures Online is a free-to-play browser-based Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. After you have registered for the game, you can test your skill against other Vikings and chat with other players in the forum.
Your hero’s adventure starts in his or her village way in the icy north on an island somewhere in the vicinity of Iceland. Hire more Vikings and decide whether you want them to help you expand your village or to accompany your hero on raiding expeditions. Bear in mind, though, that only your heroes will be able to make the other Vikings in the village work. You choose how your village should develop. Are you more the warrior type, a builder, or a great researcher? Your decision will influence the opportunities that become available to you.
Your hero’s class is defined by the weapon he or she uses. How well your hero can use that weapon depends on their skills. A strong hero should leave his bow at home and instead pick up a two-handed battleaxe while a very intelligent hero will be deadly with a bow. Each weapon type can be used especially effectively against one type of weapon but might be less effective against another type.
- Adorable heroes and beautiful buildings right in your web browser
- Easy-to-learn battle system
- Turn your Viking village into a metropolis
- Research new technologies
- Band together with friends to form a tribe and take on quests together
- Equip your hero with items you find
- Play online and be part of a massive community
In Pirate Galaxy, you walk in the shoes of elite pilots fighting against the terrifying Mantis. They have conquered countless planets even whole star systems to mine the valuable Cryonite. Complete missions, enhance your spaceships and join with other players teams or fleets to confront the Mantis menace.
- Superb 3D graphics
- Real-time space- and ground-based combat
- Straightforward and intuitive controls
- Exciting story and atmospheric music
- Huge game universe with dozens of planets and star systems
- Battle in conquest mode and conquer the galaxy!
- Face-off against other players and clans
- Play online and be part of a global community Free to play
- no installation fees, no subscription fees!
Loong: The Power of the Dragon, is an MMO fantasy game set in ancient China, a land created by the mighty god Pangu. Discover the mysteries surrounding the nine cities in your search for the legendary Dragons – forces of good which once ruled and shaped the earth. In the deepest of dungeons you may find the remnants of these powerful spirits and with them achieve unparalleled strength and power.
- Free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG)
- Dazzlingly detailed 3D graphics
- Challenging combat thanks to complex AI
- Cute pets that transform into marvellous mounts
- Weapons in a set change in appearance when the entire set has been acquired
- Enchanted kung fu combat with spectacular leaps and air runs
- No restrictions on character classes: players can learn or switch skills using potions
- PvP battles and guild warfare
Link- Dead Game
Faxion Online is the highly-anticipated, combat-driven, fully-featured MMORPG that allows players to side with Heaven or Hell in the relentless and devastating struggle between good and evil. The first internally-developed title from UTV True Games, Faxion Online will feature a persistent world with competitive and robust PvP play and territory control with ground-breaking action that strips away the typical “stand and fight” experience and monotonous level grinding found in so many MMORPGs today.
Within the ever changing universe, the calm world is separated into several realms: Human, Demon, Asura, Infernal, Heavenly, and the unknown Chaos.
Unbeknownst to the various realms, a being called the God of Chaos, emerged to propagate his doctrine of the world where, “No rule cannot be broken, everything can be twisted.” This God of Chaos caused much turmoil with all the paths crossing through one another. This event caused the boundaries of the realms to suddenly close and the realms were unable to return to their original state. This broke the stability within the realms and an endless war ensued. The world nearly collapsed under this turmoil.
The heroes from each realm began to ponder a solution to open the boundaries between each realm, in order to correct the problems that the God of Chaos created and to return the realms back to normal. However the strongest heroes of the realms were lost since the closing of the boundaries. Thus, the problem of how to find the boundaries of the realms and how to open them, become a more difficult puzzle to solve. At this crucial and dire moment in time, several virtuous heroes stepped forward to take on the challenge as they were unaffected by the doctrine of the God of Chaos. Join them as they fight strong enemies and take on the heavy burden of expelling the God of Chaos in order to regain control of this chaotic land!Embrace your Eternal Destiny!
Magic: The Gathering – Tactics is the first game that brings the iconic characters, spells and settings from the world’s premier trading card game to life in a fully realized 3D world with tactics style game play. Tackle the challenging single-player scenarios or join legions of gamers worldwide for intense battles of thrilling strategy in casual and tournament formats.
Welcome to the lost world of Atlantis. Dark fate looms on the horizon as the four tribes are at war to save themselves. Harness the wisdom and mysterious powers of the Ancient Ones to build an expansive empire and conquer your enemies. It will take the utmost courage and intellect to prevail. Join the battle and unleash the dragons today!
- Build a powerful empire in an ancient and mystical land
- Raise a great and powerful dragon to defend your city
- Conquer adversity with an army of dragons, minotaurs, giants, and more
- Harness the wisdom of a lost civilization to boost your abilities
- Participate in a vibrant community of dedicated alliances, fierce conflicts, and epic battles
Metal Assault is a fast-paced massively multiplayer online (MMO) 2D shooter that promises to win over hardcore and casual players alike with a sizable helping of exciting player-versus-player (PvP) and player-versus-environment (PvE) game modes. As an R.O.C. Operative, players will be able to explore the City of HERZ, run and gun across 12 dangerous maps and go on a series of gun-blazing assignments to unravel the mystery behind the explosion at R.O.C. HQ and the disappearance of the famed Professor Russell.
Metal Assault offers players a variety of fun and engaging features, including:
- Solo, Co-Op, & Team Missions – Choose from a variety of frenetic game modes ranging from solo and co-op missions, team battles for control points, wild 8v8 deathmatches and more.
- BRAAAAINNNSS! – Zombies have infiltrated the City of HERZ and it’s up to you and your friends to halt their advance. Take on hordes of cranium craving monsters in 7 different scenarios!
- Get to the CHOPPA! – Dominate the battlefield with a variety of player vehicles – from dynamic robotic bodysuits and powerful mortar cannons, to 4-player vehicles like tanks and choppers.
- Gear Up, Soldier – You’ll come across an assortment of nifty equipment throughout your missions. Deck out your character in military fatigues, try on a pair of shorty shorts, or strap on some groovy goggles.
Project Blackout will test your skills as gamer with fast paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. Project Blackout’s graphics, surround sound, and camera effects will put you in the middle of the action and test your skills at a whole new level. Lock and load! Immersive Battlefields!
Every map in Project Blackout is carefully crafted to give operators an immersive experience. With realistically skinned models and destructible environments, Project Blackout raises the bar for immersion in MMO shooters. Shoot through barriers to take out hiding enemies, employ explosives, dust, realistic ballistics, and utilize the environment to gain the edge and destroy your enemies!
Need a quicker route through a map? Make your own! Destroyable architecture makes it possible to create a shortcut through a map to gain a tactical advantage when you really need it. As the environments change, so will the operators need to adjust tactics to survive.
Effective use of the environment is key to an operator’s survival.
A well trained operator knows that without a weapon you might as well be dead already. In Project Blackout many weapons come with extensions that augment the functionality of your weapon. Whether its dual magazines, holo sights, scopes, or red dots these extensions will give you an edge in battle. But it’s all up to Operator preference; you need to pick the weapon you’re most efficient with!
Body armor and helmets give operators the ability to protect vital organs and their heads from enemy fire. Enemies will be watching for you to poke your head out and take you down, so don’t be caught without proper protection!
In Project Blackout, operators can shoot through enemies and barriers, so don’t rely on others or walls to protect you from that sniper. Smart tactics and good use of body armor will save an operator in a pinch!
With the desire for customization always on the rise, operators will have choices of special defensive and offensive bonuses, and equipment to improve battlefield experience!
Call to Duty!
There’s more to war than killing! You need training, you need equipment, and you need experience. Operators in Project Blackout are expected to keep at the top of their game. Project Blackout offers special missions in game that will reward operators with special perks, items, and ranks. These missions will drive you to be more than just another grunt with a gun, they’ll turn you into an elite operator.
Fortunately, these missions, while challenging, can be accomplished during regular play so you won’t need to be distracted while trying to complete your missions.
The Myth of Soma Blade Of Heaven is a remake of the traditional game with added features and game satisfaction. The game places you in a fight on the side of the Human or Devil army in their constant struggle to maintain control of the Continental Army Area.
Hunt with your friends in a guild to complete the many quests available, discovering many treasures along the way or play by yourself to show your solidity
The Myth Of Soma allows you and your guild to partake in guild wars and fight for the various territories throughout the soma lands.
Not a fan of hunting? there’s many other ways to earn your keep in the lands of soma. Become a treasured crafter and sell your worldly goods, farm goods and sell them on for a profit or just loiter around the warehouse and chat to the locals.