Archive for the ‘Buy to Play’ Category
Test Drive Unlimited 2 transforms the driving genre, adding the persistency, progression and customization of the latest multiplayer games to the auto racing experience. Test Drive Unlimited 2 blends single player and multiplayer experiences seamlessly, creating a dynamic world of evolving content and challenges. Players define their online persona through unparalleled customization of their avatars and vehicles, and the acquisition of property, clothing and other accoutrements of a luxurious international lifestyle. All-new race types, vehicle classes, environmental challenges, locations and much more push this epic franchise to new levels of performance.
With the ability for thousands of gamers to play simultaneously, Test Drive Unlimited is M.O.O.R: Massively Open Online Racing. This is a truly unprecedented experience for racing gamers and is the ultimate automotive experience for the car and bike enthusiasts alike. Once in the game, players can visit the most sophisticated car and bike dealers to purchase new rides or simply take them for a spin. Gamers can then participate in eight player races or take vehicles for a drive on over 1000 miles of diverse Hawaiian roads and pass by thousands of other real players. Future, players can customize each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind. Finally, gamers win races, challenges, missions, and tournaments to earn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, homes, apparel, and upgrades. Test Drive Unlimited is the hottest immerse online and offline world, where you set the rules, time and place, and there is nothing stopping you.
DC Universe™ Online is the only next-generation massively multiplayer online action game that delivers unparalleled physics-powered combat set in the DC Universe™. This genre-defining game puts the power of the DC Super Heroes and villains into the palm of your hands.
The Next Legend is YOU!
- Experience the power of visceral combat where you control every blow your character strikes, delivering a level of action that is unparalleled in the MMO segment.
- Choose your side — superhero or villain — as you battle to save or conquer the universe.
- Fight alongside or against your favorite DC heroes and villains including Batman, The Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman and others…The next legend is YOU!
- Experience the intensity of a world created in the artistic vision of legendary comic book artist Jim Lee.
- Take advantage of the state-of-the-art physics engine and use objects in the world around you as weapons, including even your enemies!
- Players will create their own custom DC-style hero or villain, each with a unique look and combination of superpowers.
- Embark on heroic or villainous story-driven adventures penned by famous DC writers including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
- Gameplay is optimized for both the PS3 computer entertainment system and PC.
- Explore the DC Universe; walk the darkened streets of Gotham City, investigate the mysteries of the futuristic cityscape of Metropolis and travel to legendary locations including Arkham Asylum and the Justice League of America Watchtower.
City of Heroes Going Rogue, the first City of Heroes expansion since the launch of City of Villains, opens the mirror universe of Praetoria, whose bright utopian facade hides dark secrets. As you investigate this brave new world, searching for the truth behind Emperor Cole and his Praetorian Guard, brutal foes and fierce allies emerge, turning this illusory paradise into an urban battlefield.
Play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and forge your own Star Wars™ saga in a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts. Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.
Choose to be a Jedi, a Sith, or from a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, and make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side or possibly betray you based on your actions. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat and team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges.
Join us. Your personal Star Wars saga begins in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Join legions of adventurers in RIFT, a new fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in a world being torn apart.
Rifts violently rip into reality across the land and release powerful forces that threaten the very existence of Telara. Each breach brings with it new characters, events, and treasures, while the world itself changes dynamically around you.
Play with your friends across vast, lavishly detailed environments, or go head-to-head in challenging Player versus Player (PvP) combat as you battle to uncover the secrets of the planes. Build and advance your character using an innovative new class system with limitless possibilities.
The rifts have divided the people and endanger the world. Whether you fight to seal the rifts forever, or harness their power for your own, epic adventures lie ahead for those willing to fight for the future of Telara.
Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting.
Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.
Build your own house, or set up a guild to build a keep. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
Choose from many different races and professions. You decide your own style of playing and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world. Devote your life to crafting, combat, magic or trading. Discover new skills, tools and resources. Or be the first to explore new areas to put your name on the map.
You can have a blast building and creating in LEGO Universe!
When you first enter the game world, choose from hundreds of options to build a custom LEGO Minifigure. Then you can modify your Minifigure with cool LEGO gear you collect and win on your adventures!
Press a button to QuickBuild preset LEGO models during intense battle action, or take your time ModularBuilding custom LEGO creations like buildings, race cars and spaceships!
To ModularBuild a rocket, for example, you can creatively combine pre-made nosecones, cockpits, and tail pieces!
You make the rules! Every player gets their own piece of LEGO Universe property! There you can FreeBuild anything you like LEGO brick by brick and bring your creations to life!
Share certain creations only with your friends, or safely build a LEGO Universe world that will wow any player! Your property, your rules!
“Craft of Gods” is a 3D MMORPG, based on Slavic mythology.
The world characters live in is called Akvilon, it is a huge world with 25 different maps. There are many wonderful places to discover, many enemies to fight and an infinite number of things to do.
In Akvilon, there are forests, deserts, desolate steppes, magical ancient forests, frozen icy plains, where the cold can even freeze your very thoughts. There are hundreds of different monsters and more than 70 unique creatures, including the legendary Serpent, fiery Dragons, and the slimy Kikimora. But there are also the honeyed-tongued Sirens… honeyed? Are you sure?
Characters can travel through this world by foot, but they can also ride one of their pets. Pretty much any animal can be tamed, some of them will become fast rides, but others, like tortoises, will be slow, so you need to pay attention to the animal that you want to tame. But perhaps you will enjoy peacefully sight-seeing the world from the back of a slow cow!
On every map, there are also dungeons: these are unexplored places, where Darkness has focused its efforts to attack the world. They are very dangerous places and exploring them will be a real challenge!
Finally, in the “Craft of Gods” world, there are some places dedicated to the battles between Light and Darkness. Fighting for your chosen realm is not only an honorable task – if you are successful in completing a difficult task, the Gods will recognize you as a hero, and they will give you a Demigod rank, which will enhance your abilities beyond any human imagination. But don’t rest on your laurels, your enemies will do their best to defeat you and steal your Demigod rank!
Need for Speed World is a massively multiplayer online action driving game for the PC, where you can race with your friends or compete against them and thousands of other players in a seamless open world. Race in a variety of game modes including cop pursuits, customize vehicles from a constantly growing catalogue, and fully tailor your game play experience.
- Massive Online Need for Speed World
- Race and explore a persistent and evolving world, combining new content with popular drives from the Need for Speed universe. Constant updates add new areas, cars, events, and features for a unique experience every time.
- Socially Networked Racing Community
- Play how you want to play, join your friends, and chat with thousands of other racers in World’s online community. Create your own competitions and events for your friends with tools like customizable leader board sand meeting place, all supporting Face book and other popular social networks.
- New Power-Up System
- Add another game play dimension with Power-Ups like NOS to boost your speed, Traffic Magnets to hinder your opponents, Juggernaut to plow through obstacles, and many more.
- RPG Progression
- Give yourself the edge in races, pursuits and exploration by leveling up your driver and driver skills.
- Car List Updates and Vehicle Customization
- Constant car list updates always provide new and exclusive licensed vehicles to drive and customize. Create your own one-of-a-kind vehicle with an endless palette of custom paints and liveries. If you can dream it, you can create it in World.
- Easy Accessibility
- Easy to use, intuitive controls mean that as long as there’s an internet connection, anyone can enjoy Need for Speed World from anywhere.