Archive for the ‘Browser Based’ Category
A True Free-to-Play competitive collectible trading card game with an MMORPG twist!
- Unique Customizable Deck – Forge, collect, and enhance hundreds of creature and skill cards.
- PvP Arena – Compete against other players in exciting PvP battles supporting up to 4v4 game play.
- Challenge Mode – Take on powerful bosses in Challenge Hall with up to 3 other players.
- Ascension Tower – Fight your way through 59 levels of increasingly powerful enemies to claim victory.
March of War is an episodic free-to-play turn-based strategy online game. The game started the closed beta on April 1 2013. March of War will be released for PC, MAC, iOS and Android in Q2 of 2013. You can play the game across these platforms, so if you start a game on you PC you can continue it on you iPad.
You will need to download a client to run the game. The client will download automatically when you log in with your ISOTX account.
What does it mean that March of War is an episodic game?
March of war is the first free-to-play online cross-platform multiplayer turn-based strategy game that will offer monthly episodic releases. What this means for players is that every month we will provide you with a themed upgrade to the game full of your select content. The best part is that you guys will drive the story and the tons of events, competitions and funnies that come with it!
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). It combines the best elements of other popular MMORPGs and classic 2D platform games. Players can go on thrilling quests, fight cool monsters, and use the unique pet system, training and merging pets, resulting in interesting combinations and stat boosts. It features delightful graphics, and simple, but impressive gameplay. Lunaria Story is browser based, so it requires no download, and is completely free to play.
Full speed ahead! Massive waves are rising as the wind grow stronger, lashing your face. Hop to it glorious captain: Set sail to challenge the merciless sea. Fight your way through PvP and PvE battles against monsters and real players alike.
Navigate treacherous waterways past high-seas adventurers, sea monsters and dangerous pirates to legendary treasures! Glory and riches await you!
Sail across a game world of three regions and twelve exciting maps. With over 100 quests, customizable equipment for your ship and game character, buddy lists, guilds and a group system, Pirate Storm delivers action-packed gaming fun.
Ecol Tactics Online is a turn based, browser strategy game where players recruits mercenaries and defeat evil monsters that threaten the queen and her kingdom. Customize your skill builds and gather a diverse cast of characters and prepare for war against evil hordes of monsters and their creator. Strategic decisions turn the tide of battles.
The story begins with you, the hero, robbed by thieves and saved by a band of mercenaries. Aspiring to be like the heroes that rescued you, you follow the mercenaries back to their training grounds. They invite you to join them on their quest for wealth and great fortune, but only after you are stronger. After completing many quests you decided that you are ready to venture out with your own band of mercenaries. Unbeknownst to you, the hero, dark days are ahead with an invading army of monsters that will wreck havoc on the kingdom and it’s queen.
The game displays in amazing “old school” pixel art theme. Control your squad of mercenaries in a fully imagined isometric world. With deep character customization features, such as skill crafting, equipment upgrading, and costume personalization, characters and will never behave and look the same.
- Classic tactical role playing game play
- Control your squad of mercenaries in a beautiful diverse isometric world.
- Original pixel art gives an “old school” feel to game play.
- Control characters unbound by class selection
- Create your character and play as any class at any time.
- Particular quest proving difficult? Switch to a different class at no penalty.
- 4 Mercenary classes to recruit and control
- Special Elite Mercenaries with increased skills, stats, and customization
- Customize Mercenaries skills, passives and looks.
- Craft your character
- Skill Crafting
- Equipment crafting, upgrading
- Costume and customization options
- Epic Storyline transcending 4 different continents
- Hundreds of side quests with unique events
- Map Mastery and endless dungeons modes for grinding goodness.
- Smooth and Responsive, Full Score, detailed spell effects and character animation, all in a browser!
- No staring at spreadsheets and countdown timers pretending to be fun
- Play and strategize together in massive dungeons with endless monster hoards.
- Full MMO features including:
- Auction House
- In game mail
- Looking for Group
- PvP Battlegrounds and rankings
- Real time chat and whispers
City of Steam is a browser-based, free-to-play, online RPG. The game is set in an industrial fantasy world with steampunk elements. This is the World Machine, a vast and ancient system of interlocking gears powered by unfathomable energies. Long ago, a race of ingenious conquerors called the Paragons sought to control those energies, but destroyed themselves in the attempt. They left behind a shattered world and a complex legacy.
Even now, millennia after the Era of Myth, that legacy continues to affect the course of history on the World Machine. To the races that already inhabited the mechanism – humans, goblins, orcs, and hobbes – they added the charismatic riven, insular draug, and half-mechanical dwarves. Life on the Mechanism has been revolutionized by the study of the Praragons’ lost technologies. Airships soar overhead, robotic steamtoilers patrol the streets, and great factories produce weapons wielded by heroes and villains alike.
Four great human nations have emerged since the fall of the Paragons: The confederated city-state of the Heartlands, the allied kingdoms of Ostenia, the patriarchal Republic of Avenoss, and the harsh Empire of Stoigmar. At the site of the Paragons’ fall lies the City-State of Nexus, a once-great industrial metropolis where players will arrive as refugees, ready to carve out a new life.
Carnage Racing offers racing fans a fast-paced experience, complete with a wide variety of vehicles, weapons, warps, boosts and tricks to test even the most experienced gamer race after race. With every completed contest, players collect experience points and in-game coins which can be traded-in for new vehicles, more powerful weaponry and special features which will propel players to the front of the grid.
Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances brings the battle to your browser in this epic strategy MMO. Compete or ally with your friends in a worldwide war for precious resources. Based in the Command and Conquer Tiberium story world, C&C Tiberium Alliances allows players to experience C&C in a brand new way. Using HTML 5 technology, players are able to access their game from any web accessible browser making this one of the first truly portable mmo strategy titles to hit the market.
- Conquer Everywhere – Hardcore strategy gameplay available wherever you are. Play on your web browser from any html5 compatible browser or mobile device all for free.
- Build Alliances – Diplomacy can get you everywhere. Build alliances & conquer new territory through leveraging your social network strategically.
- Grow your Empire – Expand your territory by gathering resources, defeating enemies and taking over new areas of a dynamically updating map.
Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish with Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Swedish, Norwegian, Romanian, Czech, Ukrainian, and Slovakian
Candy Sugar Kingdom is an indie MMORPG with pets as well as a realtime action game which requires skill and strategy to be able to defeat your opponents. This is a social game where players can make friends, gain levels and much more. The game play type consists of two entirely different games in which you can play RPG with your pets in the World or you can play a similar style to the classic Bomberman game with modern modifications which puts player vs player or team vs team inside the game room.
Welcome to the awesome destructive power of Candy , yes you heard me Candy, in the world of Candy Sugar Kingdom combatants will compete to perform tasks or to annihilate their opponents. There will be be blood, sweat, tears and Candy, Okay so maybe there won’t be any blood but still this is what separates the little people from the other umm little people. Who will be left standing and who will get knocked out of the arena is dependent on the skill of the players , the teamwork between the players and the blessing from the Candy gods.
To play this game the only requirements are a Computer , a Browser , Flash Player 10 and the courage to set foot into the arena where few people every make it out of to be able to tell the tale of their epic battles. This game is so cute that it is evil.
This game is currently shut down.
Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let players start as Viking leaders and strengthen their Viking clans. Players must train their armies through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate their opponents and forge a vast Viking empire!