Archive for the ‘3D’ Category
Magic: The Gathering – Tactics is the first game that brings the iconic characters, spells and settings from the world’s premier trading card game to life in a fully realized 3D world with tactics style game play. Tackle the challenging single-player scenarios or join legions of gamers worldwide for intense battles of thrilling strategy in casual and tournament formats.
Project Blackout will test your skills as gamer with fast paced action, precision shooting, and twitch response times. Project Blackout’s graphics, surround sound, and camera effects will put you in the middle of the action and test your skills at a whole new level. Lock and load! Immersive Battlefields!
Every map in Project Blackout is carefully crafted to give operators an immersive experience. With realistically skinned models and destructible environments, Project Blackout raises the bar for immersion in MMO shooters. Shoot through barriers to take out hiding enemies, employ explosives, dust, realistic ballistics, and utilize the environment to gain the edge and destroy your enemies!
Need a quicker route through a map? Make your own! Destroyable architecture makes it possible to create a shortcut through a map to gain a tactical advantage when you really need it. As the environments change, so will the operators need to adjust tactics to survive.
Effective use of the environment is key to an operator’s survival.
A well trained operator knows that without a weapon you might as well be dead already. In Project Blackout many weapons come with extensions that augment the functionality of your weapon. Whether its dual magazines, holo sights, scopes, or red dots these extensions will give you an edge in battle. But it’s all up to Operator preference; you need to pick the weapon you’re most efficient with!
Body armor and helmets give operators the ability to protect vital organs and their heads from enemy fire. Enemies will be watching for you to poke your head out and take you down, so don’t be caught without proper protection!
In Project Blackout, operators can shoot through enemies and barriers, so don’t rely on others or walls to protect you from that sniper. Smart tactics and good use of body armor will save an operator in a pinch!
With the desire for customization always on the rise, operators will have choices of special defensive and offensive bonuses, and equipment to improve battlefield experience!
Call to Duty!
There’s more to war than killing! You need training, you need equipment, and you need experience. Operators in Project Blackout are expected to keep at the top of their game. Project Blackout offers special missions in game that will reward operators with special perks, items, and ranks. These missions will drive you to be more than just another grunt with a gun, they’ll turn you into an elite operator.
Fortunately, these missions, while challenging, can be accomplished during regular play so you won’t need to be distracted while trying to complete your missions.
Zentia is a beautifully rendered MMORPG world where players will step into the shoes of one of 22 former immortals who are tasked with fixing the mortal realm. Players must fight or subdue the demons, monsters and chaos that were let loose upon the world.
- 8 diverse classes from which to choose
- 24 unique characters to play!
- PvP, including jail time for attacking peaceful players
- More than 100 different types of monsters to capture for pets or multi-person mounts
- Exciting quests, quizzes and daily events at every level
Heat Online (Level R) is a one-of-a-kind game that brings you into the fray of car racing in all sorts of diverse game settings. Improve your skills, collect racing experience, expand your automobile collection, and compete against increasingly more challenging opponents in races and special events.
- Massively Multiplayer Online Racing Game – eat up the track in races against thousands of other players!
- Realistic high-speed driving action and wreck damage
- High-quality 3D graphics with dynamic particle rendering, reflections and more
- Highly detailed car tuning – mod your car to enhance its performance and give it its own unique customised look
- Collect experience points by winning races and level up to higher classes
- More than 40 vehicle types to choose from, many from officially licensed manufacturers
- Numerous game modes and more than 200 tracks: race on asphalt, through mud and snow, day and night
- Competitive ranking and single-player career mode create ever-lasting fun
As a beginning street racer, you can choose between four cars. Qualify for increasingly more challenging drivers’ tests and compete in exploration and training races to climb higher on the career ladder. The higher you level, the more cars you’ll be able to choose from.
Heat Online (Level R) offers numerous modes of play: Versus, Battle, Capture the Flag, Return the Flag, Explore, Thunder Alley, etc. You can find the complete list here. You choose whether you want to work on improving your skills first or jump right into racing against other players and gathering racing experience. Develop your character, build the car of your dreams, and become the new star of the race track!
Golfstar is the next generation online golf game!
Enjoy tournaments with up to 30 players at the same time, get the coolest clothes and meet your friends on the market place to discuss your tactics for the next round. Scale your stat and skill points to hit the perfect shot.
- Enjoy tournaments with up to 30 players at the same time
- Compete with other players from all over the world
- Get the coolest clothes and meet your friends on the market place to discuss the tactics for the next round
- Scale your stat points and skill points to hit the perfect stroke
- Improve your equipment in several different categories to defeat your opponents and rise to the top of the international rankings
- Thorough and entertaining introduction to the game
- Join or create a guild and challenge other guilds
Forsaken World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in the world of Eyrda. The game in a way is the dark counterpart of Perfect World international. Forsaken World offers unique 5 races, 8 classes, guild battles, and over 10 occupational jobs. Forsaken World is published by the same creators of Perfect World, and is very inspired by European mythology.
DC Universe™ Online is the only next-generation massively multiplayer online action game that delivers unparalleled physics-powered combat set in the DC Universe™. This genre-defining game puts the power of the DC Super Heroes and villains into the palm of your hands.
The Next Legend is YOU!
- Experience the power of visceral combat where you control every blow your character strikes, delivering a level of action that is unparalleled in the MMO segment.
- Choose your side — superhero or villain — as you battle to save or conquer the universe.
- Fight alongside or against your favorite DC heroes and villains including Batman, The Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman and others…The next legend is YOU!
- Experience the intensity of a world created in the artistic vision of legendary comic book artist Jim Lee.
- Take advantage of the state-of-the-art physics engine and use objects in the world around you as weapons, including even your enemies!
- Players will create their own custom DC-style hero or villain, each with a unique look and combination of superpowers.
- Embark on heroic or villainous story-driven adventures penned by famous DC writers including Geoff Johns and Marv Wolfman.
- Gameplay is optimized for both the PS3 computer entertainment system and PC.
- Explore the DC Universe; walk the darkened streets of Gotham City, investigate the mysteries of the futuristic cityscape of Metropolis and travel to legendary locations including Arkham Asylum and the Justice League of America Watchtower.
Are you prepared to explore the shattered continent of Neha? Ready to meet strange new people and uncover the continent’s secrets? Take destiny into your own hands and fight for the freedom of the people of Neha! Choose between three different classes: avenge your mother’s murder as a ranger, prevent the destruction of Neha as a mighty mage or become a warrior and join the emperor’s troops on a secret mission.
Learn new skills and develop your own fighting style! Hone your crafting skills, create mighty artifacts and head to war with your guild. Rise to the challenge of captivating PvP and PvE battlefields or explore the wide world of Neha.
Become a martial arts master and an honorable hero in the world of Martial Empires.
- Free-to-play MMORPG
- High-resolution 3D graphics
- Custom character creation
- Three classes with loads of ways to play
- PvE and PvP battlefields
- Complex crafting system
- Comprehensive quests, also for instances
- Guild levels
- Guild war tournament (in development)
- Massive, highly-detailed world
- Numerous tutorials for beginners
When you become an Oracle and enter the Dual World in Soul Captor, you will immediately see eastern style ghosts and monsters against a full fantasy backdrop. When the First Emperor of Qin is summoned by a demon he wakes up from an ancient tomb and becomes a tremendous monster! If you don’t use your most powerful skills, a hit of his giant hand could stop you from completing your mission for good.
Core Blaze is Gamania Digital Entertainment Group’s epic 3D MMORPG for 2011, developed with the next generation Unreal Engine 3. It takes adventure-seekers into an epic Eastern fantasy world, embarking on journeys through an array of different landscapes.
Core Blaze features a high degree of freedom in weapon selection, and players can choose different weapons at will right before assaults on a battlefield. Players can, for example, adopt an offensive strategy to equip the Sword & Shield today, switch to the Great Sword tomorrow and change to the Long Bow in group missions. Along with equipment and combat skills, the attributes that players acquire after they gain more experience will become core elements affecting combat effectiveness on the battlefield. Immediate actions that players take in a battle, tempos of attacks, angles of attacks and even supportive actions to go with your teammates’ moves are all keys to winning in the adventure.
In sophisticated game scenes, crises and mysteries are hidden inside some seemingly insignificant places, and players will need to adopt different strategies to work around them. For instance, when a cliff is right in front of you, you can work with your teammates to cross it; or, to cross an impassable river, you and your partners can cut down trees along the riverbank to build a quick bridge! The immediate interaction system not only tests the ability of players to inspect the surrounding environment, but also stimulates the creativity of players.
Compared to traditional MMORPG games, Core Blaze feels more like an action game – in addition to the main weapon system and specific solutions, the game also features a novel concept – immediate interaction – the immediate interaction system will randomly generate complicated and unpredictable missions and bosses that players need to take different approaches to defeat. So, players can enjoy uninterrupted surprises and thrilling anticipation in Core.
In Core Blaze, exploration is another unique element. Missions are designed to include main plots and sub plots, and the scenes will change based on players’ game progress, weather, and time… and so on. So, even in the same scene, the environment and assigned routes will not be identical, and the AI, skills and strengths of monsters players encounter will be different. So, players are motivated to explore further in Core Blaze.